Zed

Staff Member
Garry's Mod Staff
Format

General Info

In game name: Zed
Discord name and number: ๖̶̶̶ۣۣۜۜ͜ζ͜͡Dylan#0001
Proffered name: Zed or Reece
Age (You must be 16+ to apply, if you are suspected of being under age you will be asked to provide ID): 14 (allowed by Dagur if my app is good)
Timezone: United Kingdom (GMT)

Activity

How long you play during the week per day: I can play for around 3-4 Hours per day on a Week day (excluding Monday and Wednesday)
How long you play during the weekend per day: I can play for around 4-5 on a Saturday and 5-7 Hours on a Sunday.

Previous Punishments

We can see your previous punishments, so you cannot lie, as we will check!
Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: Not that I believe
Any previous punishments on other Arcane Realms servers: Nope

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: I have been a semi long time member, I'm committed to the server since it was First Order RP. I enjoy the server and I see a lot of potential for the future, I'm very mature for my age and can hold my own during stressful and hard situations I will face as a member of staff on the community, I make sure that I make an effort to make sure that the discord is active although it sometimes isn't I will always be there when someone is talking in the server so I can make sure that everyone is having an enjoyable time and is following the rules, I always try to do my job to the best of my ability and will always find and take criticism with a positive attitude as it is a way for me to improve as a staff member so I make sure i'm always trying my hardest on the server to make sure that I do the best job I can.
Tell us about you: Well, I'm 14 Years old and from England, I enjoy playing on Garry's Mod and on the server for the time it was up as first order, I am eager to be get the chance to soon play on the Imperial RP version, I enjoy using Discord as a means of keeping in touch with friends and family, I am a big fan of Football (soccer) and enjoy taking part in the sport,
Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: Agreeableness
Why should we choose you over other Applicants: Because even though my age isn't as required i'm very mature and committed to the server and will do my best to make sure that is it popular and that it gets the attention it deserves, The server is like a second home for me because of the amazing community and staff members which are on the server trying to make it better and I want to join that team of Staff Members and help the Star Wars RP Community feels the same way about the server as I do and enjoy it as much as I do.

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a Arcane Realms server: No.
If yes, What were your duties:
Have you ever been staff on a Garry's Mod server: Yes.
If yes, What were your duties: I have had varying responsibilities on all different kinds off servers which I will list Below.
Darkrp: I have worked on darkrp many times with roles varying from Mod to Super Admin all with varying Duties, such as Moderation and rule protection to Team and Server Management.
SWRP: I have worked on many SWRP servers in the past varying from Event Manager ranks to Administrator, My duties where Event Management, Moderation and also Administration and Management Assistant
Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: Yes.
If yes, What were your duties: Networks: I have worked as a Forum Manager for a Network where we had Imperial RP Garry's Mod Server and a GTA RP server, My job was to manage the forums and make sure that all the threads where answered and that the Forum Administrator Plugins were working properly and that everyone had the right tags on the forums.

Dagur

Server Manager
Staff Member
Server Manager
Senior Staff
Garry's Mod Staff
Thank you for applying for staff, your application's status is currently - UNDER REVIEW

Dagur

Server Manager
Staff Member
Server Manager
Senior Staff
Garry's Mod Staff
After reviewing your application I have decided it will be - ACCEPTED
I will contact you on discord concerning your next steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.