Discord name & tag: Unreject#8042

Preferred name: Don

Timezone: EST

What server do you play the most on: Enhanced Survival

How long you play on a weekday per day: 4 hours per day

How long you play on a weekend per day: 6 hours per day

Any previous punishments on the Minecraft server: None

Any previous punishments on other Arcane Realms servers: None

What makes you stand out from other applicants: The reason I stand out from other applicants is because I’m a role model and I act maturely when needed and I can also joke around when the time is right.

Tell us about yourself: I’m a dedicated person I thrive on creativity and dedication to something I want to succeed in. I try my hardest in everything I pursue when I put the time and dedication into it.

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: My dedication in what I pursue

Why we should choose you over other applicants: I think you should choose me is because I become very dedicated in what I do, for example, in school I am very dedicated in school I don’t like getting bad grades and I dedicate time into getting good grades.

Have you ever been staff on an Arcane Realms server: Yes

If yes, what were your duties: Helper

Have you ever been staff on a Minecraft server: Yes

If yes, what were your duties: I was helper here

Have you ever been staff on an online community: Yes

If yes, what were your duties: Technician on a discord server

Do you understand that you application may not be successful, and that asking about your application's status may result in instant denial, as well as accepting that this application is authentic, has been written by you and only you, and have had no assistance from anyone else. Failure to comply with any and all of these reasons may lead to bans, kicks or mutes. Yes

HarveyPlays02

Server Manager
Staff Member
Server Manager
Senior Staff
Minecraft Staff
Steam
View
Unfortunately, you didn't make it to the staff team. Reason: Advertising hacked clients in chat, not following staff orders, lack of playtime.

- Denied -

Status
Not open for further replies.